O Nubank announced on Tuesday 25, the launch of the “Additional limit», to be used for the payment of slips with credit card. The novelty allows customers of the fintech have additional value to transact like this without having to compromise the limit set in the purple so far.
Read more: Nubank promotion will unlock R$3,000 for customers to buy McDonald’s
A fintech explains that the new feature will be gradually rolling out to customers over the next few weeks and that for this the app needs to be updated. So, at least initially, only a small group will have access to the extra limit.
According to digital banking, there are many advantages to using a credit card in ticket payment. They include: the centralization of all expenses on a single invoice, the convenience of installment payment of invoices on the card and the possibility of anticipating deadlines.
Learn how to use Nubank card extra limit
In short, the additional limit changes from person to person, since Nubank will take into account the same analyzed criteria to grant the normal credit card limit.
To check the value of the activated Additional Limit, the customer just needs to check it during this type of payment. See the step by step below:
- Access the Nubank application;
- Then, on the home screen of the application, click on “Pay”;
- Select the “Pay slips” option then scan the slip or manually enter the barcode;
- Tap “Choose payment method”. If you have an additional limit available, you will see that information from this screen;
- Select the “Credit card” option then choose the number of times you want to pay in installments;
- Check all the information, go to “Pay” and enter your password.
Knowing that the Additional Limit issued by the bank may change over time, depending on the volume of purchases made with a payment slip on the card and the customer’s financial history.